Our Parents’ Guide to Informed Childbirth class offers a hands-on approach to preparing for childbirth.
PARENTS’ GUIDE TO INFORMED CHILDBIRTH
Join us for our class where we cover:
• The basics of pregnancy, birth, and newborn care
• Your goals for your birth
• The differences between the medical and midwifery models of care
• How to choose your care provider and communicate with them
• Understanding informed disclosure, consent and refusal
• How to have a fun, happy birth environment
• Postpartum, what now?